Worried about rapid heartbeat...

Hi. I have a damaged heart valve. Recently during sleep i have been awoken by whats seems like my heart trying to jumpstart itself. This is followed by rapid (very rapid) heartbeats. The next day i'm fatigued and have bouts of rapid heartbeats. I am almost afraid of going to sleep.. Also there is a large red and warm to the touch lump on the back of my head. There is some red spotting on the area too. My scalp is very itchy and i'm begining to lose some hair aswell. Does anyone know what this is or if these problems could be connected?
Please see a doctor asap.
Please go to a doctor, and tell him/her exactly what you've told us. I don't know if your symptoms are related, but the irregular heartbeat problems are a big deal.