Would i be pregnant if

i had sex with my bf 2 days after i got my period? unprotected ofcourse.   .. when i say 2 days after i got my period i mean i still had my period when we did it. it wasnt 2 days AFTER.   And when he ejaculated. not all of it went inside.. he pulled it out just as he was ejaculating. and a lil went in.    Whats the chances of me being pregnant?  please help..
why did you say unprotected...."of course" like its always supposed to be done unprotected

its not likely at all for you to have been ovulating then

are you trying to conceive becasue it seems like you are?
me and my boyfriend are havin sex and with no protection... i know its bad. so last week he came inside me... then that same night i got my period. i was still nervous so i went and got the Plan B pil. from the pill its causeing me to bleed alot longer then my period usually last. then this week we had sex agian and it happened agian he came inside, but im still bleeding as well ( i think its still from the pill).... i need answering can i be pregant from this now?
hi i had sex on the 2 day after my period finished we have been trying for a baby.  What are the chances of me being pregnant?  Also i have had some ovulating pains this is the beginning of week 2.  I do normally get ovulating pains not as early as this also this morning i had some dull cramps.  Not sure if it is all in my head.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community