Yeast infection since November?

Hi. I'm a 13 year old girl and have been having a constant burning pain at the opening of my vagina since mid November. I'm a competitive swimmer and can't take more than three days off from swim. It hurts so bad I want to cry. It's ruining my life. It seems to come on and off throughout the week, but even when I have relief form pain I suffer from the fear of it coming back. It's gotten so bad and frustrating that I have contemplated suicide. I don't know what to do. I've already been to a OBGYN and they prescribed me a one time anti-fungal. It gave me relief for one day. It feels worse when I sit down. I've tried Monistat once thet that gave me a few days of relief, but it just kept getting worse after that. I have tried eating coconut oil and putting it into the area thst hurts and thst gives me some moderate relief. It seems to be worse in the afternoon. I have also tried plain yogurt and that didn't do anything. I have been sleeping without underwear, too. There is no fishy smell and I haven't been having thet much discharge lately. I am a virgin, though I do masterbate. I have also been avoiding sitting in a wet bathing suit, wheat, and sugar. Help!
Since going to the OBGYN have you consulted a doctor? I would tell them everything you stated in this post.  How do you wash your vaginal area? If you are using scented soap it's possible that is causing a yeast infection and possibly pain. If not do you shave or use hair removal creme? A razor burn or chemical burn could also be causing your irritation.
I hope you get better soon!
No, yes, with water, no soap. I do shave. I actually do get raver burns. Thank you!

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community