Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.6k Members

a one day period?

I am not taking any kind of birth control and I was sexually active. I recently got my period about a week early.It was night time when it started so I put on a tampon and panty liner at bedtime. I woke up and in the am and bleed thru the tampon and a panty liner, Then I had to change my tampon  twice that morning within one hour. The second time a went to change, several blood clots came out. I have never had blood clots before and I am usually not a heavy bleeder during my cylce.Then I placed a third tampon in and when i took it out there was very little blood.That evening there was no blood. Did I get my period for one day or could this have been a miscarriage?  
1 Responses
that's a sign of pregnancy,or you are probably thinking too much about stuff {and that makes you bleed}i remember i had a 1 day period and got  pregnant  the same month,a 1 day period is very strange, because you can have your period a week early but not for 1 day.i really don't want to make you feel bad but it happened to me and i still remember that day,i advice you to take a pregnancy test as soon as possible ,and you also said that  you are not taking any birth control and you was sexually active so did your partner use any type of protection during the intercourse? or did you use any type of protection? because that could be a big problem too.........
holla at me if you have any question.......
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.