after sex strong smell from my vagina

Hi I have been with my boyfriend for 2 and a half years Ive been having sex with him for a while but all of a sudden now when I have sex with him my vagina has a strong smell it never happened before, so I wonder what it might be. I dont itch or have any weird symptoms I just cant get past the pee. I have had a yeast infection before so ik thats not a problem,I wonder if its bv or my ph level isnt right. I was thinking about using the apple cider vinegar drink but it taste horrible anybody have an idea of what I could do about this.
COMMUNITY LEADER
So, this sounds like bacterial vaginosis.  It smells foul, strong and is increased during sex (friction seems to make it worse).  Normally antibiotics are required to get rid of it.  don't use apple vinegar there (like douching, that will make things worse and could lead to a yeast infection on top of this.).  Can you go to the doctor? They'll swab you and be able to tell you for sure.  good luck
Thank you much ❤