am i ok?

I had sex the other night for a really long time then my vagina started to like dry between us having sex...he still keep going then we stopped because it was hurting to bad...now when i pee it burns really bad inside my vagina. what is this? is it an std? and how do i get rid of it?
He probably rubbed you raw.. I would say in a few days you should feel better, this happen to me the first time I had sex. It was on my honeymoon, and I was really nervous and didnt get very wet, I was sore for a few days.
Good luck,
It burns because you were too dry.  It is not an std.  Next time you get dry during sex, try some water based lube.  
I would say you need to take a few days off the nookie!
You are probably rubbed raw and just need time to heal.
If no better in say a week then see you Dr and if you are still worried request further tests for STD but don't stress!