anxiety???

I have been having shortness of breath, numbness and tingling in my legs, tight muscles, tingling and pain in arms and hands, muscle spasms, and get very weak. I was diagnosed with anxiety attacks and began taking medicine for them but was later taken off the medicine. I havent had an attack in months now. Im told that these new symptoms are just anxiety attacks but im not sure. Anyone have any ideas?
Yes these are symptoms of Anxiety and Anxiety attacks, i suffer from severe Anxiety and had a few attacks.
Before these symptoms come and whilst they're there are you stressed or feeling nervous?
Because if not, if you feel fine, then these symptoms shouldn't be happening.
You should try doing and thinking of things to take your mind of it all.
Xo.
I also get anxiety attacks ... when I do they are very bad, near pass out.
And all the above symptoms...  very scary.

Also my heart races, so they put me on a tablet that will help SVT               ( Supraventricular tachycardia  ) which causes the anxiety...I would think I was having a heart attack, but was SVT  and now I only get the attacks every now and then when stressed, like flying, can't stand the small space :)

I do understand how you feel, and hope it gets better for you ...