baby buzz

I'm 18 and a virgin (VERY single, never dated and there's no sight of any such relationship on the horizon). But lately I've had the WORST baby buzz (and don't even get me near an infant when I ovulate...I cried when I saw a baby...so random as Im not the overly emotional type). I'm not really sure what to do because my body seems very eager to procreate and I need to get my emotions under control. Since it seems to be the worst when I ovulate I was wondering if anyone had experienced this before or had any advice (other than get myself a boyfriend)?
These emotions are due to hormonal changes which occur during this time in the body. If you are having regular menstrual cycles, then nothing is to be done. Psychological counseling is what is desired at this stage.
Other than that, if your periods are irregular then we can start with the hormonal contraceptives.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.