becoming pregnant on your period

Can someone become pregnant if they have unprotected sex during the last three days of their period?
in theory its possible as sperm can live up to 7 days. so if you ovulated within the 1st 4 days since your period ended and the sperm lived the 7 days, then yes and it has been known to happen. but usually sperm dont live that long and if ovulation occours it is usually around a week after your period. but as we are all different and have different lenghs of cycle then if your cycle pattern is as described. it is possible. type... can you get pregnant during your period? into your search engine, then the internet is usuall very good at giving specific details.
Is it possible for you to get pregnant on the last day of your period if your cycle is irregular? It last from 6 to 7 days when it does come. If it skips it skips about 1 or 2 months. I had my period the past 4 months. I just need to know if it is possible or not. Please help me.