being healthy

i want to no if i had sex one nite then the next nite  like one or two in the moring i have bad belly pain what is that telling my body if i am trying to get pregant
You didn't specify when this was, and you could either be getting your period, ovulating, or pregnant if you had unprotected sex...possibly just constipation or gas pain.
it was on the  24 and the 25 the day i am ovulating and last nite i had some bad pain in my belly  that last for 30 min to 45 mins and i tryed the gas thing and aint any thing come out and i come on my period on the 9th of next moth and i dont have pain untell one day be for i have my peroid.