bladder pressure, frequent urination...ovarian symptoms?

I have had reoccurant uti like symptoms for a few months..all my cultures show no infection just white blood cells..I've seen a urologist who did a bladder ultrasound and cystoscopy both normal..I saw my gyn who did a pelvic ovaries were normal..he did not give me a ultrasound though..should I persue further testing since this could be a symptom of ovarian cancer? I am 30yr..also I did have a pelvic ultrasound 6 moths ago for something else and my ovaries were normal size.
I too have had UTI symptons, but when I went to the doctor for a culture, there was no bacteria found. They did a test to rule out gonohrea (sp?) and clamydia, but that too came out negative. It seems that any time I have sex, I am getting these UTI-like symptoms. I'm not sure what else to do, I'm on CIPRO right now. Any ideas??
I have the same symptoms as you and Renie.  Always have cultures that come back normal.  Been to a urologist and he has no idea.  One suggestion though.  When I have symptoms, I take Uristat, an over the counter medicine for the UTI symptoms.  They go away for a few weeks or a month.  But at least I am not taking the antibiotics all the time now.  That worried me becasue you do not want to get immune to the antibiotics.  So maybe try the Uristat instead of the Cipro next time.  I would LOVE to find the answer to this problem too.
my 16 yr old daug has same problem recurrent uti they need to culture your urine to know for sure if u have a true uti. They did a cystocopy said the texture of her bladder was rough looking but the raidoligist still didnt think she had interstecial cycstitias (sorry i don't think i spelled it right) Its called I.C. for short. She was admitted in the hospital and Dr Hibner @ St.Joesph's IN Arizona said he diagnosis I.C. in a different way than the radioligst do. He is a pelvic pain specialist and inserted sodium pottasium into the bladder and told my daug if it brings on the same type of pain pressure than thats how they diagnosos I.C. and said she had it.Her symptoms are a feeling like she has to urinate and even when she does she still feels like she has a full bladder. the pressure from not being able to relieave hurts. She is on pain med's to help until we can find a answer but if it is I.C. they say there is no cure. She gets injections at the pelvic pain office through her urietha . The medicen in the cocktail (they call it) is supposed to help by bringing down inflamiation. She also talked elmerion but its not working yet this has been going on for 10 months now I'm starting to think maybe there is something else going on Im going to rule out bladder cancer and have them do a abdominal laporoskyto also rule out endemetreosis . She also has been treated and diagnosed with severe migraines and is on topomax. She was nausa and vomiting for 6 months straight anywhere from 4-6 times a day straight. Shes been through so much  at such a young age any info would help . I hope this helps all of you as well.
For the last couple of days i have had this unbelievable pressure on my bladder i just knew it was a uti i finally went to the hospital this morning i told them i have all this pressure i feel like i have to go to the bathroom even though i just went and when i do go it is alot...they took a culture it came back normal they gave me a cat scan that was normal they drew blood everything was normal they made me think it was just all in my head. if everything is normal why do i have all these symtoms? It just started like i said 3 days ago out of the blue..as soon as i go to the bathroom i get relief for about 2 or 3 minutes then it starts to build up again i haven't been sleeping it wakes me up every half hour to an hour.they said i had no fever but yet i have the chills i get sick to my stomach..it is making me crazy it is real but they can't find anything wrong...any suggestions?
Im so sorry to hear about your daughter's discomfort! Have you had her checked for endometriosis and/or fibroids? Also, the nausea, migraines, fatigue, etc, are indications of hormone imbalance and anemia. Are her periods heavy? If so, she may have fibroids and/or endometriosis. How is her diet? Is she eating or drinking anything that may be causing her bladder to inflame? Is her life very stressful? It all comes back to how she is dealing with stress in her life...in school, at home, during hobbies, etc...When a person does not have the proper tools to deal with stress in a healthy way, their body reacts by getting sick in some way...
How does she feel about sex and losing her virginity? There is evidence that having negative feelings and thoughts about sex can cause gynocological health problems...it's the body's way of coping with negative thoughts about a particular thing that makes us feel uncomfortable.
I look forward to hearing back from you...
Please keep in mind that every physical symptom we have corresponds to something emotional going on in our life...something we may not even be aware of!
Kimberly
Kimberly
I also have had an extreme pressure in my bladder with a normal urine analysis.  My doctor stated that there are several urinary tract irritants that may have caused it.  Caffeine, calcium, citruses, and alcohol.  Good luck ladies, I feel your pain.
Same here, but I do have a ovarain cyst, which I beileve is the root, but the urologist want to do more tests to rule IC and such out b/c she fels the same as me.  All of you who havent get a ultra sound of yur ovaries!
Just curious, if the ultrasound for an ovarian cyst comes back positive do you know if there is anything that they can do to stop the bladder pressure/frequent urination?  Have you talked with your GYN or urologist about what (if any) treatments exist for the cysts?  Thanks.

I have bloating, I look like I am pregnant, frequent urination, pressure in my abdomen, lower back pain, extreme fatigue and pain during intercourse. What could this be. My doctor kept giving me medication for urinary tract infection.
Get an appointment with a GYN/Onocologist,  get a TVUS, a CA125, a good internal pelvic exam,  many of your symptoms are for OVCA yes, but they also are the signs of endo. fibroids,ovarian cysts and many other causes.
What are other causes. Should this be something I should be worried about. I just haven't felt like my self. I am also very irritable. I feel sorry for my family for me being this way but I just don't feel great. What is your opinion.