bladder pressure and urgentcy to go

I have never had a bladder infection until a year and a half ago. I have an IUD in for 5 years. Every time I get a bladder infection, it seems to go away after medications then when I get another culture after medicaion is complete, my culture is clean but I still have the lower back pain (right side) and pressure in the bladder with frequent urgency to go, and then a 30 min later or less, I have to go again.  I have been dealing with this for over a year and I am getting tired of feeling this way.  

I go to a Urologist soon to a diagnoise (spell check!) I am worried that I might have a bladder cancer, or ovarian cancer.