A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.5k Members
1745402 tn?1311711925

bleeding during pregnancy

ok, im 23 years old and 5-6 weeks pregnant Ill know for sure after the dr. starts measuring me. Yesterday afternoon after going to the rest room i noticed a really light pink discharge
Abnormal discharge from the nipple
Ear discharge
Eye burning - itching and discharge
Nasal discharge
Nipple discharge - abnormal
Urethral discharge culture
Vaginal discharge
and didnt see anything again untill that night a bit brighter moderate amount of blood. It stopped so i went to bed a little worried but told myself i would wait and see if it continued. This morning i went to the restroom and noticed another moderate amount of brown blood. I feel ok a bit tired but this morning my morning sickness wasnt acting up like it has been for the past two weeks I dont know if i should be alarmed or not somebody please help!
1 Responses
1522391 tn?1311572455
Brown even pink blood ive been told when i was pregnant is okay but when it gets heavy BRIGHT red or oviously clots thats definutely something to worry about... the brown blood and pink may be cause you doing something a little to much whether bending the wrong way pulling something im not 100 percent and i am not a doctor but i do hope this helps! good luck and best wishes... congrats on the munchkin!!! :-)
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.