bleeding during sex

Hi, I am 34 years old(2 children) and have recently met someone. We started having sex about 6 weeks ago, as soon as this happened I went onto the contraceptive pill (Yasmin) I have bled during sex every single time since. Has anyone else experienced this, is it normal? I am going to come off it as I have now tried nearly 2 packets but I can't cope with the mess or the embarrasment.
I don't have any pain when having sex and the bleeding stops after, almost as the sex is disturbing things! Any feedback appreciated.
i'm 35 and have kids and have been on the pill forever (at least it feels that way)...i also often bleed during sex. i know it seems embarrassing at first but it might not even be a big deal for your partner at all. i have been given a million reasons by a bunch of doctors why it happens....hormonal imbalance, anatomy, childbirth damage...whatever. as long as it doesn't hurt and you don't have any sort of infection like bv or something i wouldn't stress too much over it...might just be something you have to learn to live with. sometimes with the pill it takes 2 or 3 months before you stop getting bleeding between periods (back to that "hormonal" stuff!) i would probably wait another month or two then talk to your doctor. maybe you just need a different combo of hormones. good luck!