blood clots

I'm a little worried. The last time there was blood clots with my period was last year before/during my miscarriage. I read that it is normal to see a few. But my mind keeps replaying last year( its been this month 1yr). Blood clots are not a normal part of my period. I just don't want to go through that again.
I'm having the same problem. I have not started in months, but took a lot of pregnence test. They were all -. But today a big globe came out of me and im bleeding heavy I'm so scared can anyone help me:( (was I pregnant)