breast lump and pregnant

I am 17 weeks pregnant and have found a lump in my breast. I am 28 years old and when I was 26 and breastfeeding my son I had the same type of lump. My doc did a mammogram and an ultrasound and decided it was a normal lactacting breast. That lump went away after my milk dried up. Now the new lump is in the same spot and feels about the same but I never had one while I was pregnant before. I am worry wart and just wanted any opnions. I did contact my doc and he said to wait until my next OB appointment. Thanks.
A friend of mine was in the same situation just a couple of weeks ago but she's breastfeeding.  The doctor sent her to have an ultrasound and it turned out to be from the nursing.  I guess the milk had formed a lump somehow and it's now not as big.  Good luck.  Hope it's nothing.