breast lump..

I just recently found a large lump in my right breast, It was painful at first so i went to the ER, they told me it was a normal fibroid and not to worry, now i get nerve pains in my nipple and a greenish discharge.  Im worried but I am scared the DR will think im exaggerating or something....
The first possibility that is coming to my mind is mammary duct ectasia.It causes one or more of the ducts beneath your nipple to become inflamed and clogged with a thick, sticky substance that's green or black. You can feel relieved by applying warm compresses to your breast. Taking aspirin or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, such as ibuprofen, may help relieve some symptoms. Also consult a gynecologist as antibiotics may be needed.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.