breast milk

I have breast milk and have had it about 7 years now. I have no children, have never breast fed. Do you think this is why I don't have my period? It is only enough milk to squirt out a couple of times everyday, but it is definitly milk.
Anyone else have this problem?
Have you talked to your doctor about this?  Just to give you a term, it is called galactorrhea.  Often  your doctor will order labs to include prolactin, thyroid, that kind of thing.  It could effect your period.
Thank you I will look that up.
Yes, I think the presence of breastmilk and the lack of a period go hand-in-hand for you.  Definitely talk to your doc about getting this taken care of.  I can't see why this would endanger your health, but it will defintely interfere if you ever want to get pg.  Without having periods then you cannot get pg.
I am having the same problems just this year. I have been having a regular period than all of a sudden they skipped and breast milk. They checked for prolactin and thyroids and said it was normal. They said there is prolactin in my breast, but it is normal. So I am still trying find out what happen.
There was a similar question in another thread about this.  Some types of medications can cause lactation regardless of pregnancy.  If you are on any medications, you may want to look into that as a possible side effect.