breast milk

My youngest child is 21 months of age.  I stopped breast feeding her when she was 8 months old.  The other day I noticed that I was leaking milk from my breast.  How long does it take for breast milk to dry up?  And should I be concerned or contact my GYN?
by now your milk should have been dried up only usually takes a couple of weeks for it to dry up after stop feeding was you on your cycle when you noticed it sometimes you have milk then too. If your in pain or breasts are hard and hurt i would contact your gyn they can give you a pill to dry up faster.
I continued to lactate a tiny bit for about 5 years after I stopped nursing my son.  I went tot he dr. and they ordered several blood tests and I also began birth control.  Before having the blood work done I started the birth control and the lactating stopped and I never had the tests done.  Now my dr. has realized this and made me go off the birth control for 4 weeks and have those tests and many others done to see if there is a medical cause other than just "not drying up yet" behind it.  Might want to talk to your dr. about that. It could be an hormone or gland problem.