breast reduction?

I'm 26 years old and have been debating for a while about having a breast reduction. I'm 5' even and weigh 115 pounds and I am somewhere between a C and a D cup.  As you can tell the proportions aren't exactly right there. I have chronic neck pain and have been through physical therapy more than once. One of the doctors told me the reason for my pain is from bad posture, which is caused my my large breasts. I've been working on the posture thing and it's gotten better, I'm really not all that bad, however the strain on my neck is unbearable most of the time and nothing really seems to help. I even get migraines from it sometimes. I guess what I want to know is, is it safe and or smart for my to get a breast reduction now or should I wait until I'm a little older. I'm not sure yet if I want to have children, but if I do is that going to make the breast reduction pointless because they will just end up getting big again. Really any information that anyone has reguarding this would be great, even things like prices... or a bra that will actually fit me and be comfortable at least until I can have something done about this.
I know you may not want to hear this, but a c cup is an average breast size. I had a breast reduction 8 years ago as i was a f or g cup. After my breast reduction i was a c or d cup which is your size now. I am only 5ft 1in. During surgery i had a problem with my right breast which was completly black with bruising..... and was told i could lose my nipple. I was 40 and happily married i had four children and my breast feeding days were over.  What would you do if you actually lost the breast.. part of it.... or your nipple. Even though im glad i had my surgery i often wonder what i would have done if i was left with ONE very nice D cup boob, and nothing on the other side.......... M and S do some lovely bra s i always buy underwired ones as they take the strain of my REDUCED D cups.......Regards x    
You really aren't that big. I don't think your breasts are the cause of your neck pain but of course, I'm not a doctor! I'm 5' 2" and I'm a DD.
A breast reduction involves the removal of excess fat, skin, and tissue, which usually results in the nipple and areola being shifted to a higher position. The areola might also be reduced if it had been stretched out due to the size of the breast. Not only does this surgery result in a smaller, perkier bust, it can also help eliminate back, shoulder, and neck pain that’s often caused by large breasts.

It’s not so much about breast size as much as it is the symptoms you need to be aware of. The heavier and bigger the breasts are, the more symptoms they cause. You should be aware of pain in your lower neck and your upper back. Also notice if your bra straps are digging into your shoulders or if your posture is stooping forward.  

There are no definite age requirements, but the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery recommends that women not explore the opportunity of having a breast reduction until after age 18 to help ensure that the breasts are fully developed. Healthy women of any age can have breast reduction surgery. However, it is recommended that it should be performed after breastfeeding. Unfortunately you will not be able to breastfeed after a breast reduction because it cuts into your milk-delivery tissue. This is why reductions are most commonly performed on older women. Outside of special circumstances, the most common age for a breast reduction is typically after child birthing years around 40-42.

If you gain weight after a breast reduction your breasts may increase in size. Also, some contraceptive have hormones that can increase breast tissue. Becoming pregnant after a breast reduction can also increase breast size, regardless of milk production abilities.

To know more about the procedure, including medical tourism options for breast reduction, read here: http://www.medhalt.com/cheap-breast-reduction-overseas/