Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.5k Members

breast size

hi please tell me about my breast size whish is not growing from my age of 13.
because i pressed ice cubes on it. my breast size is very small like a baby, please recommend me pills or any thing else
i m now 20 years old.
1 Responses
932659 tn?1332122304
Hi,
I've known two people who wasted their money on breast enhancing cream and pills and neither worked.  At all.  I think the only thing you could do now would be to either get a breast augmentation, or get a good push up bra, as I'm pretty sure by age 20 your breasts have stopped growing.  The only two times mine have grown larger was due to pregnancy and weight gain and after the pregnancy and weight loss, the breasts went right back to their normal size.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.