breast tenderness and discharge

my right breast is very sore and i expressed some dark green discharged  it is very sore around the nipple area   should i be concerned or call my dr.
Definitely call your doctor.  Dark green sounds pretty icky.  You might simply have mastitis, but mastitis can be from a pretty nasty bacteria, and you will need a full run of antibiotics if so.  Go tomorrow if you can.  In the meantime, a tub soak with a lot of time under the warm water for that breast might ease the pain a bit, but don't try home remedies to cure mastitis.