bumps on my outer vagina?

ive been having this issue for a while now. i’ll get these bumps in my vaginal area, which are quite painful. they remind me of boils a bit, i can pop them and blood and puss come out. i havent taken care of it due to embarassment, but every time i pop one, another one shows up. they’re never on my inner vagina though, just the upper part and sometimes my inner thighs. i really dont know what they are, what is wrong with me, or what to do. i also take very good care of myself down there but rarely use a razor to shave so i dont think theyre ingrown hairs. please help!!! it makes me very insecure to be sexually active.
Hi,I am having a bump on my outer labia too.This is the first time I am having it .Mine hurts a lot .How much time did yours take to heal? sorry I don't have a solution though.
Hi there.   This is a prolapse forum and what you are experiencing doesnt sound like a prolapse issue.   However, you will need to see your Dr to get clarification as to why you are getting this problem and what the lumps are.   You can also look at another forum to post this issue on

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community