can someone please help me figure out why my body does this!?

why is it that my breasts will only hurt when i'm NOT on my period? i've been taking birth control for 4 months now and every since i started the 2nd pack of birth control, my breasts grew a whole cup and they started to hurt. whenever i got my period, the pain would go away. but as soon as i stopped bleeding, my breasts started to hurt again. they feel like their bruised, just a real achy feeling. can anyone tell me why this is? could it be the birth control that causes my breasts to hurt?
It's probably the estrogen in the active pills.  
soo... i need to change pills? the only reason why i started taking them in the first place is to make me have periods. without them i do not start on my own, i have to be taking something. it *****. is there any kind of pill i can take that will help make my periods start, but not something that prevents pregnancy?
Sorry, I don't know the answer to the question of what meds might bring on a period.  Your body will probably adjust to the hormones in your pill, or you can ask your doctor for one with a lighter dose, if the sore-breasts thing doesn't calm down.
ok thanks