can you get pregnant....

i stopped my b/c pill on saturday and don't usually start my period on tuesdays. i had sex on monday with no protecton and he ***'ed inside. can you get pregnant?
Yes.  It is possible.  

It is also possible to become pregnant when you skip or miss 1 birth control pill and do not use other method/s of protection.
P.S. Just to help clarify my comment for I may have misunderstood your question.  As per my interpretation of your post, please note that  I'm assuming you mean that you have discontinued birth control pills by not completing "'all the active pills" for that month.  In other words, if you discontinued during the "active pills" (even the very last active pill) then their is the "possibility" of becoming pregnant.  

However, if you completed "all active pills" and had sex during the week you would have normally been taking the "inactive pills"; then, I would be more inclined to say that pregnancy would be unlikely.  Unlikely, because although birth control pills and or other methods that are used properly and as directed by your doctor can be very effective, they are not 100% gauranteed against pregnancy.
Yes, you can get pregnant. My friend got off birth control because she and her husband were going to try to have a child. She stopped taking her birth control two days later they had unprotected sex, he was on TDY for 3-weeks soon after that. She recently found she is with child. She thought it would take longer to conceive since she was on the pill for many many years. It isn't the case for many women.  
Yes you definitely can. I was on the pill for 4 years and took it diligently. I also have PCOS which is supposed to make having kids harder. I messed up my Drs appt and didnt get a new scrip for my pill in time. I was only off it for 1 week and 9 1/2 months later I am expecting any day!!
With the question, I was referring to I finished my 28 day pills and I would of been starting the sugar pills (I dont usually take them so thats why I didn't menton that)
okay so I have now started my period yesturday (Tuesday) the day it normally would, can you still get pregnant? Also I have been dizzy since Monday. Could this be a sign?
Thanks for your help!
Hi Kleb13.  It has occurred that some woman have gotten their periods and yet "are" pregnant; however, it's not the "norm".  (Is this what you may be concerned about?)  

Since you had sex during the time you would have been on the "sugar pills" (inactive pills); it is "unlikely" you became pregnant; the reason being, is that you completed the full cycle of "active" medication for that month.  

Re-read my second post / second paragraph.  It "may" help clarify.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community