clear pinkish discharge

I am due for my period but for the last two days I have been having a sporatic clear discharge that had spots of pink in it. Should I be concerned? what could this be??
I have the same problem and have talked to my doctor about it and she told me it was nothing to worry about.  It's just a small amount of blood in your discharge.  Just spotting.
Have either of you taken a home pregnancy test?
As you get spotting while the sperm inplants itselfs in the very early stages or pregnancy.
I haven't taken a test, but I am thinking maybe I should. We want another baby so bad. My  youngest just turned 5. I am just scared of being let down again. I guess I will go to the store a bit later. Thank you for your responses..