clitoris discharge...

ok, this sounds gross but for about the past 9 or 10 months ive been having dischargeAbnormal discharge from the nipple
Ear discharge
Eye burning - itching and discharge
Nasal discharge
Nipple discharge - abnormal
Urethral discharge culture
Vaginal discharge from my clitoris.  It looks just like the normal vaginalAnterior vaginal wall repair
Causes of vaginal itching
Culture - endocervix
Hydrocele
Hysterectomy
Transvaginal ultrasound
Vaginal bleeding between periods
Vaginal bleeding during pregnancy
Vaginal bleeding in pregnancy
Vaginal cysts
Vaginal discharge dischargeAbnormal discharge from the nipple
Ear discharge
Eye burning - itching and discharge
Nasal discharge
Nipple discharge - abnormal
Urethral discharge culture
Vaginal discharge that people get except its from my clitoris.  It doesnt itchBiliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch
Causes of vaginal itching
Dry skin
Eye burning - itching and discharge
Eyelid twitch
Folliculitis
Itching
Jock itch
Muscle twitching
Nipple discharge - abnormal
Rotator cuff tendinitis or have an odor and ive been tested for stdStds and ecological niches's and it was negative.  Its weird because now i dont even have dischargeAbnormal discharge from the nipple
Ear discharge
Eye burning - itching and discharge
Nasal discharge
Nipple discharge - abnormal
Urethral discharge culture
Vaginal discharge from my vagina, just my clitoris, and i know its from my clitoris because i can feel it coming out.. It makes me worry about it and im embarrassed about it with my partner, but i dont know what it could be.  Anyone have any suggestions?
go see a doctor