clitoritis

my clitoris is swallen ,red, and it have a bump the zise the tip of my pinki what can i do to rrelive the pain

Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include folliculitis, cysts, ingrown hair, abscess etc. You could try using an antibiotic ointment such as clindamycin over it and see if this seems to help. If you do not notice any improvement, I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician or a dermatologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!