cold sores

my boyfriend and i had sex and later he gave me oral and he had a cold sore on his mouth now i have bumps on my vagina looks like cold sores and its painful to walk....and extremely painful to urinate how do i get them to go away??

This discussion is related to Cold sores on my vagina ? .
You need to go to your GYN. You might have Herpes. It can present itself in cold sores on the lips, sores inside the nose, sores in the cervix and on the labia. It is a neurological virus that never goes away, only symptoms subside. It is manageable, but VERY painful at times.