come off the depo still no period

Hi I was on the depo for 7 years i was due to go back in May 10 and diddnt go as my husband and i are trying to get pregnant. It has been 5 months since i was due to go and i still havent had a period. I have just  had a bit of brown discharge when i wipe myself which lasted for a few days but nothing since. im still having slight period cramps just no period :-(. was wondering if there was any thing i could do to help get my periods back?

you can take a hpt, or may be it can be the sign of your periods can start anytime .
Have tried a pt an it comes up negative :-(
I miscarried June 16, 2010 and got on the Depo Shot the next day. I have not had a period since before I got pregnant (9 months ago). I did not get my shot that was due in September and now I am having symptoms of pregnancy again. What are the chances of me being pregnant this soon?
The chances of you being pregnant are slim.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community