condom,***, rip

Hi can someone help me. Okay so my last period was April 10th and I'm now 5 days late. Some time in between April to now My boyfriend and I had sex and he was wearing protection but when he cam the condom was ripped.  But there was *** all over my butt hole and around so I don't know if any sperm got into me or not. So I took a pregnancy test today and it came,back negative but I don't think I used it right but will someone give me some advise about what's going on.  Oh I also don't know if I was,ovilating or,not? But help please
U can't get pregnant buy ur but hon
I wasn't meaning,it,like,in the *** because sperm can move?
U should take a test
I did take a test.  And it came back negative but still I haven't stared 8 days later?
Try taking another test honey just to be sure