confused

Ok so I just ended my period on nov 28th a 5 day period. Now I feel a burning sensation on my breast and I kinda have pain in my lower abdomen. what could it be?
The burning sensation of the breasts and the lower abdominal pain are unrelated to the periods and can be due to Crohn’s disease, bowel obstruction, ovarian cysts and pelvic inflammatory disease,irritable bowel syndrome , kidney obstruction or pyelonephritis, psoas abscess  and volvolus. Get an evauation done from a physician to rule out these causes.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.