could I be pregnant?

I normally do not have regular periods. I average between a 28 day cycle to a 43 day CycLe. my last period started on November 28th. this month I started off on the 17th through the 19th of December with light Brown almost mucus like spotting that I never even needed to use a panty liner for it is now the 30th with no period still. I have a 1 year old son and never had implantation bleeding before with him but I'm wondering if this could be a Sign of it this time? I have light mild cramps currently and I'm experiencing headaches all the time.
Definite possiblity,same happend to me my period made a sudden change n came early in july this year.I had no implantation with my daughter but this pregnancy i did,same as yours.No period in august,took 8 test all were neg. But on aug.15 th i got a positive.Having a boy:)