Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.8k Members

could i b pregnant ?

my question is kind of weird but i am in a lot of tension...last month i visited my boyfriend...and then we got naked but we were both in our underwears...he had first wrapped his penis with some tissues n then with a plastic wrap..the one avaliable at a supermarket...n we didnt have sex..but he just touched my vagina with his penis..n yes still in underwear...infact all the time...so this is all what happened...and two or 3 days later i had my period as well..but then after some more time...i dont know exactly how many days...anyway so i am having pain in my lower right abdomen...sometimes severe pain..i even had an USG done sometime back...but the docs couldnt really understand...n well they asked me to take antibiotics...n since then m having them...n i still get pain...n from what i read on the net i think like i have some of the symptoms of pregnancy...n i am really worried cause i cant talk about this with anyone..plz help me......n yes something felt hard in that area...n since sm days i feel like that pain had expanded to more area...i mean the area in which i felt pain..it seems like that has increased...

well from what i read on the net..cud b appendictis or smthng called PID..or ...what i fear..

i had my period on 5th augst...but the problem is i took sm sort of medicin which causes a girl not to have period...i had it cz of the pain ...so sm days later i stopd takin that medicine...n i had another period...n because of that m not sure wn should i b expecting my next period..am i late...i just know...look i konw this ol myt sound weird to you..but you gotta help me sister.....

also i feel like my tummy is a bit fat now,,,:?...plz doc reply ASAP...

additional details..-
1) the thing with my bf had happened between 1st and 5th augst...on 15th i had my USG ...and the report was.."RIF tenderness....no mass seen however free fluid is seen"
2)almost 7 weeks after all this i took 2 pregnacy home tests..n all three were negative....but still somehow i am scared.
2 Responses
186166 tn?1385259382
this forum is hiv specific
Could it be your appendix?
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.