could i be pregnant?

my last period started on monday oct 13 and ended on friday oct 17th.  saturday the 25 i was spotting and on the 29th.  and again on nov 6.  i feel really bad and my period just came on as normally on nov 10th.  my period is always on time and i have never had spotting like this in between periods. Could i be pregnant but be starting my period as usual?  I don't know what's going on because i feel so bad.  My body is aching and i don't have a cold or anything.  Please help me?
also i'm not on any type of birth control and me and my boyfriend have been using the pull out method.