cramping a week before af due..

Hi all!
iv'e been having drama for a few months now, for three months in a row my periods have started on a normal flow for a couple of hours, then spotting and the next day its brown discharge and by the next day it has stopped completely.The start of this month I have felt really exhausted, dizzy, loss in appetite, pale in the face, i go to bed to sleep and im tossing and turning for hours before i fall asleep. a week ago my right nipple was very itchy for 3 days but soon went back to normal. AF is due to visit me on the 23rd on January. so 6 days to go! yesterday i started eating more again, and experienced milder AF cramping on and off, today I still have cramping and back ache on and off that is causing a lot of discomfort.
I am trying to conceive, me and my partner have regular intercourse every 2-3 days. I have been trying for over a year now. went to the doctor to tell him that im worried if i have infertility problems, i have an appointment for an ultrasound on the 24th of this month.
Im just wondering if any one has experienced these same problems and have indeed been pregnant or have a clue what might be causing my discomfort!

baby dust to everyone ttc! xxxxxx
High level of stress, cholesterol, hormonal imbalance, chain smoking, dramatic changes in your life style may be some of the common causes of your irregular periods.

If this was the first episode of irregularity in the periods, then wait for the coming cycle and try lifestyle modification by reducing stress and decreasing cholesterol levels. But if the repeat happens, then consult a gynecologist and get yourself thoroughly examined to diagnose the cause of irregular periods and start with the treatment. In your case it can be due to stress.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Hello! thanks for replying to me.
the next day after i posted this i woke up with severe dioreha, then i took a tablet for it and it was fine it went away. the next morning i woke at 7am and ran to the bathroom to be sick. i went back to bed and i woke up again and i was fine, i went to bed later that night and i was tossing and turning i felt so sick it was unreal i managed to fall back asleep i woke up thismorning with more dioreha, and felt very sick i took another tablet it went away the sickness stayed a little longer, i noticed i started bleeding a lot lighter and early! was light pink only when i wiped and then its darker but not a massive amount.