depo provera shot.

Hi ladies. My last depo provera shot ran out in november and i never got it renewed as i was having bad side effects and i wanted to come off all contraceptives to let my body sort itself out. Its now nearly april and i havnt had any signs of a period apart from stomach cramps now andagain. I was just wondering if anyone had any information for me as im getting a little bit worried/frustrated. Thanks in advance!
Wow, my last one I was suppose 2 get was bk in October, still haven't gotten it. I've always had messed up, not 1 normal menstruation since I was 16 (now 32), amazingly I have had the most predictable period since, just about every 28 days on the day, since my last depo sit. The insert (yes I actually read it, lol) said there are so many side effects even beginning with the 1 ever dose. I would make an appt with ur "girly" doc just 2 be sure it's not something else.
Sometimes it can take a very long time to come back. This is normal.