depo

I had only taken one depo provera shot and was due to have my second one between June 30 and July 13, I didn't take the second one.  My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex July 2nd-5th every day.  Is it possible that I'm pregnant?  I have had slight bleeding almost every day since but it recently stopped, it was just like spotting, not a flow, only a tinge of color when wiping.  I am having many symptoms of pregnancy (nausea, extreme fatigue, headaches, bleeding gums, etc).
SOunds like me..... im going to tell you that this shot has all kinds of side effects. I am on my 3rd injection and ever since it i have been feeling horrible!!! I have every pregnancy symptom possible from bad nausea, hot flashes, night sweats, not able to sleep, not really having an appetite..... spotting off and on, the list goes on... the ones i listed are the bad ones i have... i am getting off this crappy shot!!!! I am due for my 4th shot in april but i am not going anywhere near that place to get it lol