discharge

Why is my discharge white and foamy
You may be having a yeast infection or vaginal candidiasis, which typically causes swelling, redness, and itchiness of the vaginal area.  It also causes a curd-like vaginal discharge. There may also be skin involvement wherein the skin around the vaginal area also becomes infected and become red and have rashes.  

Try to avoid wearing tight underwear and pants.  Wear cotton underwear as much as possible and maintain proper hygiene.  It would be best to see your Doctor so a pelvic examination can be performed.  A sample of the vaginal discharge may be taken to confirm the specific cause of the infection.  If a yeast infection is confirmed, an antifungal medication will be prescribed to you.  
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.