discharged

Hi, My name is Gine, and i have this creamy white fishy vaginal discharge, and i haven't spoke to any doctor about it, how do i get rid of it...it's very uncomfortable, and i feel like i can't be around people, my friends, so i always have to stay by myself...
please help me
It sounds like bacterial vaginosis (BV). It usually requires an antibotic, but some women try home remedies. The best advise would be to get it checked out.
is there any home remedies you can try. i went to my doc an he gave me a med for it but it still did not work. im have the same problem as charmed122 an iv had it for a long time an would love for it to go away. thanks.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community