do i have a yeast infection?

i've been feeling pain down there for more or less 3 days. in the beginning it was only while peeing but now it is constant. i noticed a canker sore/open sore on the inside of one of my vagina cheeks. it looks similar to one i would get in my mouth. STD's and STI's are pretty much completely impossible. i had a urinalysis today and i don't know how to completely interpret the results, but it was positive for UTI. i was prescribed co-amoxiclav and i already took 1 pill together with a painkiller.
CONTINUATION: i am in so much pain when i pee, is there anything i can do to help ease that? what caused the canker/open sore could it be a yeast infection? my urinalysis tested NEGATIVE for sugar, though. thanks in advance for your help.