dry virgina when having sex

what cause virgina to keep dry when having sex? what can i do to prevent it

For your dryness of vagina,there are a few possibilities. It may be due to lack of foreplay before intercourse, medical conditions such as vaginusmus and pelvic pain,vaginitis,anxiety regarding performance,low estrogen levels,inflammation and infections of vagina,menopause and drugs such as narcotics, tranquilizers, nicotine, alcohol and sedatives.

I feel that pelvic examination by a gynecologist along with cervical swabs and hormone studies are necessary.

I hope it helps. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.