early sign of pregnancy?

I’ve had this dull ache in my lower back. I first felt the dull pain on the right hand side of my lower back. It wasn’t long before my lower back was hurting on both sides. Its just a dull pain.  Just wondering if this could be a early sign of pregnancy?
Signs and symptoms of pregnancy are unreliable and I, myself, get "pregnancy symptoms" every month, but I am not pregnant. The symptoms of 'pregnancy' are very similar or the same as those for PMS, illness, injury, hormonal fluctuations, etc. The only way to know if you are pregnant or not is by taking a pregnancy test, either at home or at your doctor's office. You can take a home pregnancy test either 2 weeks after sex or after a missed or off period. Good luck.