fertility after came off the pill

Hi, I am 28 and came off the pill Qlaira 26+2 (estradiol valerate/dienogest). Had small brown spotting during 23,24 day while on pill (tough that was withdrawal bleed). Period (or real withdrawal bleed) came 17 days after last active tablet. My question is, which of those was withdrawal bleed and what is the chance to get pregnant if I had unprotected intercourse during bleed in day 17,20 after last active tablet? Can I treat last bleed as first day of new cycle with real menstruation? When I was on qlaira (1 year) from last 3 months had no bleeding at all between wallets but def no pregnant. Now I am not sure when eventually my ovulation will occur. How to pick no fertile days/ I am so confused.. Thank you
If you are taking the pills regularly then chances of pregnancy due to pill failure are less. The bleeding that you had after the last active pills can be considered the periods. Ensure that you have the pills regularly without missing any. Oral contraceptives suppress ovulation and hence ovulation does not occur.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.