forearm lump

For the last 7 months I have experienced an ache in my left forearm whilst holding my baby. About 4 days ago I noticed a pea size seemingly unmovable lump along the outside of the left forearm bone (2 1/2 inches from wrist). Since then my whole arm has began to ache, and the area surrounding the lump has swollen and harderend to 2 50c pieces and is inreasing in its tenderness. There is no redness to the external skin. Earlier today I experienced tingling in my left arm along with some neck strain. what could this beand do I need to see a doctor?
You should consult your doctor.This lump could be dangerous if painful or it could just a fat tissue.