free fluid in cervix

I recently had an ultra sound done and it shows that I have free fluid in the cervix.  What does this mean?
Also, what is adenomyosis & endometrial nyperplasia
Adenomyosis refers to uterine enlargement due to endometriotic deposits in the muscle of the uterus. Endometrial hyperplasia means thickening of the lining of the uterus. Both of these can cause excessive bleeding during menses and pain. Fluid in the cervix can be blood or mucus plug. All of this needs to be clinically correlated with your symptoms and examination findings. You should consult a gynaecologist for an examination.
Hope this helps.
Thank you.   I actually got to see my gynecologist yesterday rather than July 2nd because he had cancellaton.   He did a biopsy (hurt a lot) and should have the results in 2-3 weeks.   He did say that I most likely have nothing to worry about.  I had this procedure done in 2005 as well as 2011 and both biopsys came back negative.  Hopefully this one will also.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community