frequent urination

What does it mean when you just urinate alot every 45 min. to an hour with no other symptom...
Could be a urininary tract infection.
You should see a dr. It could be diabetes or a uti. Excessive thirst usually goes along with the frequent urination with the diabetes.
hey, im not sure what it could be. but i thought if it was a uti you would have other problems too like burning or something. i too have been going to the bathroom alot since saturday, close to every hour or so. good luck
Ya Im not getting no pain or anything my doctor called me up and antibotic and Im all done with but Im still peeing so much....Im not thirsty or anything just peeing it gets me upset.....  do you drink alot of fluids?
Hmm, yea i have no pain besides my cramps i get. But i have been drinking the same amount of fluids as i normally do. It's only 11:11am and I'm about to pee again [that would make 5 times since waking up at 6:35am] ugh!!!
So annoying
How long you been doing this? maybe you have a UTI to.(LOL)