fungal infection

I  have had 17 prescriptions for Diflucan in the past two years.  Each time I take the prescription the symptoms go away for the duration of the treatment (8 days) then the symptoms come back within 3 days after stopping the medication.  I get Thrush.  The last few times my symptoms have gotten worse after each prescription.  My lips are dry and cracking, my tougn is whit and cracked.  Even my eyes are getting blurry.  I've been to an infectious disease doctor and he said that having a the fungus in my blood was very rare however he did no testing.  What should I do?  I'm miserable.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi.  There is no one that can help you with this on the internet.  You need to go back to the infections disease doctor and talk to him about your next step.  good luck