funny Turns

Basically I'm getting turns, where I'm feeling light headed and nauseated. Sometimes this can be accompanied by head aches, and almost passing out. Generally they aren't too bad but they seem to be getting more frequent, but less intense, but now I've now i'm noticing mild cramping and what appears to be swelling in my lower abdominal area. Could it be an infection of some sort or something else. Need some suggestions as I've got to wait before I see a doctor, just to help ease my mind. Thanks for any help.
Hi Tiddums, is this something new or do you get this from time to time, does it come at the same time each month, or just go away 6 to 8 weeks comes back.
Please come back
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hello there.  It would be very difficult for anyone here to tell you what is going on from your description.  A number of things could cause those symptoms.  My suggestion is that you see your doctor for an exam to go over this.  They can narrow down why you are having such symptoms.  It could be a few things going on unrelated to each other.  good luck

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community