Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.6k Members

getting pregnant on period

I have heard several different things about if you can or can't get pregnant while on your period. How is ovualation possible while on the period?
1 Responses
No, I do not think I am; however, I have always had irregular periods. I didn't take a p. test because I started before I was supposed to and now I have been going for 20 days straights. Obviously, I can't figure out if or when I am ovualating this month. I don't have a doctors appointment for two weeks and I hate to miss the chance of getting pregnant between now and then. Is it unhealthy or impossible to try or get pregnant while you are spotting or bleeding? Also, this is a stupid question is there anyway to make the bleeding stop naturally?
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.